Thursday 18 September 2014

Welcome to my blog. I make and sell handcrafted miniatures and models in various scales and also sculpt figures and make one of a kind dolls. In the interest of trying to promote my work I am increasing my online presence. Currently my models are available to buy on eBay, but I hope to have a web sight soon. In the mean time I am happy to talk about any commission work, particularly in 1/12th scale. This is a garden shed that I have built from scratch including all the miniature items pictured. The shed had a working hurricane lantern powered by a 9 volt battery. The Suffolk latch works and I made it from multiple pieces of aluminium. The shed itself is constructed using wood I salvaged from a 1950s desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home