Monday 27 April 2015

16mm figures order direct from me!

As I informed a lot of you at the show, over the coming weeks I will be putting up pictures and information on how to order figures from me without having to purchase what I have currently listed on eBay.
So here are some of the pictures of my 16mm figures.
Here are the first of my ww1 figures the order codes are on the base, ww1,ww2,ww3,ww4 you can message me the code of the figure you would like and wether you want it painted or unpainted.  Unpainted are £7.00 each and painted are £14.00. UK postage is first class and is £3.75 for an individual figure, I can invoice you with PayPal but I also accept cheques and postal orders. Figures are cast weekly with small batches going on eBay at regular periods.

here are my first lady loco crew figures, ld1 and ld2. Again, £7.00 each unpainted or £14.00 painted. figures that are in stock get posted within 2 days of cleated payment. 

1 Comments:

At 22 June 2019 at 22:14 , Blogger Unknown said...


Hi Mike,can I please order a full set (w1,w2,w3 and w4)unpainted please.
Many thanks
Gordon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home